Experienced Employment Lawyers
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington, D.C.
- UC Davis, School of Law. J.D. (1998), Order of the Coif
- American Jurisprudence Awards for Constitutional Law and Evidence
- Humboldt State University, B.A. Political Science
- Cooley LLP (Sept. 1998 - Sept. 2016) (elected partner 2005)
- California State Assembly, Legislative Aide (Jan. 1994 - Aug. 1995)
Seth Rafkin is an experienced lawyer specializing in employment related matters. Seth started Rafkin Esq. after 10 years as a partner at Cooley LLP, an Am-Law Top 50 international law firm.
Seth has practiced for over 20 years and is a member of the bar in New York, California and Washington, DC.
Seth graduated from the University of California, Davis, King Hall School of Law as a member of the Order of the Coif. He was also awarded the American Jurisprudence awards for Constitutional Law and Evidence.
- North Carolina
- University of San Diego School of Law. J.D. (2008), Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards: Civil Procedure I & II, Contracts, Sports and the Law
- San Diego Law Review, 2006-2008
- Dartmouth College, A.B. English (2001)
- Cooley LLP (Sept. 2008 - Sept. 2016)
- Extern for the Hon. M. Margaret McKeown, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Jennifer Bogue is an experienced lawyer specializing in employment related matters. After 8 years at Cooley LLP, an Am-Law Top 50 international law firm, Jennifer joined Rafkin Esq.
Jennifer graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law. She completed her undergraduate degree at Dartmouth College, where she was also captain of the Dartmouth women's hockey team.