Rafkin Esq. specializes in employment matters. Seth Rafkin and Jennifer Bogue have deep experience in the litigation of serious employment matters ranging from discrimination, sexual harassment, and equal pay violations to contract disputes and fraud, as well as non-compete, trade secret and related employee mobility cases. Seth's experience spans more than twenty years, with a decade as partner at Cooley LLP (an Am-Law Top 50 international law firm). Jennifer Bogue, a former senior associate at Cooley, has focused exclusively on employment matters throughout her career. Together our attorneys bring more than 30 years of employment law expertise to bear on protecting our clients' interest and our pursuit of just results.
- Rafkin Esq. obtained $40+ million arbitration award on behalf of female executive on claims of sex/gender discrimination, equal pay violations and retaliation against mobile digital advertising company, Kargo Global. Read more about the award here
- Rafkin Esq. represented an executive against her employer, an international retailer. The matter involved allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation. Rafkin Esq. was able to resolve the matter in the seven-figure range and avoid filing a lawsuit.
- Rafkin Esq. represented an executive asserting claims of sexual assault and harassment against her employer, a mobile advertising technology company, as well as a high ranking executive at the company. Rafkin Esq. was able to resolve the matter in the seven-figure range and avoid filing a lawsuit.
- Rafkin Esq. represented the general counsel of a publicly traded corporation against the company on claims of gender discrimination. Rafkin Esq. obtained a seven-figure settlement for the executive prior to filing suit.
- Rafkin Esq. files suit against WeWork for retaliation and sexual harassment:
- Rafkin Esq. files suit against Spotify in gender discrimination case:
- Rafkin Esq. files suit against ad agency and parent Interpublic Group: